Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Songs Are HERE!!!











hristmas time is our favorite time of the year! And we love all the old Christmas Songs. You will find a list a the Christmas Songs that we sing in the side column...we suggest you start with the instrumental version of Feliz Navidad to get you in a holiday mood...George Harvey plucks his bass violin, Tony strums the acoustic guitar, Travis tries out a steel guitar sound and Janey Loree plays the keyboard...Feliz Navidad (Merry Christmas!!!)

Artwork Copyright 2007 by Phyllis Mae Richardson Fisher

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Love this song Janey. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you all!

Marshamlow said...

Happy New Year. I finally remembered to add you to my blog roll for the link exchange you requested months ago, during Naomi's england goes gonzo carnival... Sorry it took me so long.

I am hosting the upcoming Much Ado about Money carnival for Blog Village. It is my first time hosting. I hope you will submit a post.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Ladies!!! Naomi wish your mum a Happy New Year from my mum and I and I am glad that you enjoyed Feliz Navidad! It is a favorite Christmas song of ours.

Marsha, if you read the post I just posted over at Mustang 'n' Cowboys you would know for sure that I completely understand your lapse in adding FFS to your blog roll!!! Thank you!!!